- This product has not had a release in over 1 year and may no longer be maintained.
A actionbar.panel integration package for the Babble instant messaging system.
actionbar.babble is the Babble chat client integration package for the ActionBar, an extensible floating panel with links at the bottom of your Plone site.
For more information regarding Babble and ActionBar, please see their respective packages: babble.client, babble.server and actionbar.panel.
For additional info, please read the documentation at http://opkode.net/babbledocs/actionbar.babble/index.html
- Compatibility fixes for babble.client 2.0b1 [jcbrand]
- Compatibility fixes with babble.client 2.0a4 [jcbrand]
- Compatibility fixes. [jcbrand]
- Add timestamp support. [jcbrand]
- Added support for babble.client 1.4 [jcbrand]
- Fixed for ajax calls in the context of portal_factory [jcbrand]
- Tweak babblefeeder.css to be loaded after chat.css [jcbrand]
- Fixed AJAX call problems [jcbrand]
- Tweaked jsregistry.xml to gain Plone3 compatibility [jcbrand]
- Initial release [jcbrand]
Released Oct 05, 2011
- Get actionbar.babble for All platforms
If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See <a href="http://plone.org/documentation/kb/third-party-products/installing">our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout</a> for more information.
|0.3b3||More about this release…||GPL||beta|
|0.3b2||More about this release…||GPL||beta|
|0.3b1||More about this release…||GPL||beta|
|0.2||Oct 05, 2011||More about this release…||GPL||final|
|0.1b1||More about this release…||GPL||beta|
|0.1a3||More about this release…||GPL||alpha|
|0.1a2||More about this release…||alpha|